<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Insta360 - Action Video Lab Forum				            </title>
            <link>https://actionvideolab.com/community/insta360/</link>
            <description>Action Video Lab Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 03:33:30 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>Can gyro calibration fix a crooked 360 horizon after the shoot?</title>
                        <link>https://actionvideolab.com/community/insta360/can-gyro-calibration-fix-a-crooked-360-horizon-after-the-shoot/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 14 Aug 2026 20:15:00 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I have a cycling clip where the 360 horizon slowly feels wrong after a hard bump. The file is usable, but the view seems to lean in a way my other clips do not.

If I run gyro calibration on...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[I have a cycling clip where the 360 horizon slowly feels wrong after a hard bump. The file is usable, but the view seems to lean in a way my other clips do not.

If I run gyro calibration on the camera now, can that repair the file I already shot, or is calibration only for future recordings?]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://actionvideolab.com/community/insta360/">Insta360</category>                        <dc:creator>BikeCam</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://actionvideolab.com/community/insta360/can-gyro-calibration-fix-a-crooked-360-horizon-after-the-shoot/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Insta360 X5 stitch line appears after reframing — shooting problem or export problem?</title>
                        <link>https://actionvideolab.com/community/insta360/insta360-x5-stitch-line-appears-after-reframing-shooting-problem-or-export-problem/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 14 Aug 2026 16:05:00 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I have an Insta360 X5 clip that looks fine when I first review the full 360 view, but after reframing to a normal flat shot I can notice a soft seam on a rider when he passes close to the si...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[I have an Insta360 X5 clip that looks fine when I first review the full 360 view, but after reframing to a normal flat shot I can notice a soft seam on a rider when he passes close to the side of the camera.

How do you tell whether this is something I caused while shooting, a stitching-calibration issue, or an export/reframing problem? I would rather fix the workflow than hide every seam with a different camera angle.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://actionvideolab.com/community/insta360/">Insta360</category>                        <dc:creator>360 Frame</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://actionvideolab.com/community/insta360/insta360-x5-stitch-line-appears-after-reframing-shooting-problem-or-export-problem/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Insta360 GPS overlay: camera file or separate phone/remote track?</title>
                        <link>https://actionvideolab.com/community/insta360/insta360-gps-overlay-camera-file-or-separate-phone-remote-track/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 30 Jul 2026 04:53:46 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I am trying to understand the cleanest telemetry workflow for an Insta360 ride. Sometimes the position data comes from the camera workflow, sometimes from a phone or remote.

Is there a prac...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[I am trying to understand the cleanest telemetry workflow for an Insta360 ride. Sometimes the position data comes from the camera workflow, sometimes from a phone or remote.

Is there a practical way to keep the video and telemetry aligned without manually matching every turn?]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://actionvideolab.com/community/insta360/">Insta360</category>                        <dc:creator>Telemetry Notes</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://actionvideolab.com/community/insta360/insta360-gps-overlay-camera-file-or-separate-phone-remote-track/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Best workflow for turning 360 footage into a normal 16:9 video</title>
                        <link>https://actionvideolab.com/community/insta360/best-workflow-for-turning-360-footage-into-a-normal-169-video/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 27 Jul 2026 23:21:28 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I shoot 360 because I do not want to decide the camera direction while riding. For the final video I only need a normal 16:9 frame.

Do you prefer reframing first and editing second, or keep...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[I shoot 360 because I do not want to decide the camera direction while riding. For the final video I only need a normal 16:9 frame.

Do you prefer reframing first and editing second, or keeping the 360 source inside the editor for as long as possible?]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://actionvideolab.com/community/insta360/">Insta360</category>                        <dc:creator>360 Frame</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://actionvideolab.com/community/insta360/best-workflow-for-turning-360-footage-into-a-normal-169-video/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Do Insta360 exports keep the metadata I may need later?</title>
                        <link>https://actionvideolab.com/community/insta360/do-insta360-exports-keep-the-metadata-i-may-need-later/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 16 Jul 2026 01:30:58 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I sometimes export a normal video from the vendor app and only later decide I want telemetry or another type of overlay.

Should I assume the exported file still contains everything from the...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[I sometimes export a normal video from the vendor app and only later decide I want telemetry or another type of overlay.

Should I assume the exported file still contains everything from the original camera files?]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://actionvideolab.com/community/insta360/">Insta360</category>                        <dc:creator>CodecLab</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://actionvideolab.com/community/insta360/do-insta360-exports-keep-the-metadata-i-may-need-later/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>X5 360 reframing: how often is too often to change viewpoint?</title>
                        <link>https://actionvideolab.com/community/insta360/x5-360-reframing-how-often-is-too-often-to-change-viewpoint/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 13 Jul 2026 19:06:58 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Because I can point the virtual camera anywhere, it is tempting to reframe constantly. My first edit feels restless.

Any rule of thumb for making 360-to-2D footage feel like it was intentio...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Because I can point the virtual camera anywhere, it is tempting to reframe constantly. My first edit feels restless.

Any rule of thumb for making 360-to-2D footage feel like it was intentionally shot rather than continuously corrected?]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://actionvideolab.com/community/insta360/">Insta360</category>                        <dc:creator>360 Frame</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://actionvideolab.com/community/insta360/x5-360-reframing-how-often-is-too-often-to-change-viewpoint/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Ace Pro 2 underwater footage: fix color before or after cutting?</title>
                        <link>https://actionvideolab.com/community/insta360/ace-pro-2-underwater-footage-fix-color-before-or-after-cutting/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 13 Jul 2026 12:42:58 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[For dive footage I often have many short clips with similar blue/green cast. Is it better to correct each clip first, or finish the rough cut and then match only the shots that survive?]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[For dive footage I often have many short clips with similar blue/green cast. Is it better to correct each clip first, or finish the rough cut and then match only the shots that survive?]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://actionvideolab.com/community/insta360/">Insta360</category>                        <dc:creator>DiveCam</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://actionvideolab.com/community/insta360/ace-pro-2-underwater-footage-fix-color-before-or-after-cutting/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Ace Pro 2 Active HDR: when would you turn it off?</title>
                        <link>https://actionvideolab.com/community/insta360/ace-pro-2-active-hdr-when-would-you-turn-it-off/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 13 Jul 2026 06:18:58 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I like the idea of Active HDR for high-contrast travel scenes, but I do not want every clip to have a complicated color workflow.

What situations make a standard profile simpler or more pre...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[I like the idea of Active HDR for high-contrast travel scenes, but I do not want every clip to have a complicated color workflow.

What situations make a standard profile simpler or more predictable than HDR?]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://actionvideolab.com/community/insta360/">Insta360</category>                        <dc:creator>Creator Desk</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://actionvideolab.com/community/insta360/ace-pro-2-active-hdr-when-would-you-turn-it-off/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Using Garmin or COROS data with Insta360 footage: best sync marker?</title>
                        <link>https://actionvideolab.com/community/insta360/using-garmin-or-coros-data-with-insta360-footage-best-sync-marker/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 10 Jul 2026 23:54:58 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I prefer recording my ride on a sports device instead of using the phone as the GPS source.

If I later bring the activity into the Insta360 workflow, what kind of visible sync event makes m...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[I prefer recording my ride on a sports device instead of using the phone as the GPS source.

If I later bring the activity into the Insta360 workflow, what kind of visible sync event makes manual checking easiest?]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://actionvideolab.com/community/insta360/">Insta360</category>                        <dc:creator>BikeCam</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://actionvideolab.com/community/insta360/using-garmin-or-coros-data-with-insta360-footage-best-sync-marker/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Insta360 Stats says &#039;No GPS data&#039; even though the activity exists</title>
                        <link>https://actionvideolab.com/community/insta360/insta360-stats-says-no-gps-data-even-though-the-activity-exists/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 10 Jul 2026 17:30:58 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I can see the ride in my sports app, but the Insta360 Stats workflow does not match it to the video.

The camera time and activity time are close, but I am not sure they overlap exactly. Wha...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[I can see the ride in my sports app, but the Insta360 Stats workflow does not match it to the video.

The camera time and activity time are close, but I am not sure they overlap exactly. What would you check first?]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://actionvideolab.com/community/insta360/">Insta360</category>                        <dc:creator>GPS Lab</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://actionvideolab.com/community/insta360/insta360-stats-says-no-gps-data-even-though-the-activity-exists/</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		